Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Slither.io

Slither.io

Play Slither.io on Zoxy 2.Slither.io is one of the most interesting games that thousands of players are playing everyday. In the game, you will defeat other snakes so that you can be the only one survived who is longest and biggest. Of course, it’s not easy to be the last ones survived. You need a lot of skills to get on top 10. Staying still also needs a lot of efforts. Let’s me share my experience. In the very first time trying the game, I hardly knew how to control the snake. Then I learned the best moves quickly because it was not difficult at all. Now I’m confident enough to be always in top 10, and to head to number one player soon. Technically, game producer is amazing when their design and coding skills are outstanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment